CGL Gloucestershire work in partnership with the Gloucestershire Probation Service to provide support to service users who are ordered to attend or receive support from drug or alcohol treatment services.
We have specialist Criminal Justice workers who work to offer a route into treatment for substance misusing offenders involved in the Criminal Justice System.
We are able to offer:
- Rapid Prescribing for Opiate use
- Access to Community Detox for alcohol use
- Referral on to rehabilitation services external Swindon Space
- Pod working and peer support
- Access to workshops
- Assessments to establish whether Drug Rehabilitation Requirements Orders (DRR) may be of benefit and the programme of treatment options to meet this need
- Programmed support for those on Alcohol Treatment Requirements (ATR)
- Referral to ETE, housing etc.
- Ongoing support with recovery beyond court orders
- Access and signposting to a range of services to support holistic recovery and build recovery capital
- The Criminal Justice Recovery Workers are based in Police Custody suites and local courts.