Who we are
On 1 January 2017 drug services in Gloucestershire began to be delivered by Change, Grow, Live. The new single borough-wide recovery service sees people from the start of their journey to the end, making treatment journeys easier for individuals and the professionals that work with them.
CGL Gloucestershire offer integrated end-to-end treatment and recovery services, including a wide range of pharmacological and psychosocial interventions to Gloucestershire residents 18 years and over, their families and significant others who are experiencing difficulties with their drug or alcohol use.
What you can expect from us
- a free and confidential service
- a safe and accessible environment for you to discuss your needs and receive support
- to be treated fairly and with dignity and respect
- support based on your individual needs and goals
- a professional and culturally sensitive service
- your concerns and complaints addressed
- an opportunity to get involved and contribute to the development of services through service user group
How you can access the service
You can self refer, please call (01452) 223 014 for assessment times, or you can be referred by any local agency providing you with support, for example your GP, Probation Services or Housing Service.
CGL Gloucestershire operate an equal opportunities policy which means that anyone using our service, or any employee, volunteer or peer mentor will not be discriminated against on the basis of racial, ethnic, or national origin, gender, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, age, religious beliefs, HIV/AIDS status or criminal offences.
We offer complete confidentiality in line with national guidelines. The only exceptions are if there are significant risks to the safety of the individual or others, especially children. Full details are available and will be discussed during your assessment.